Four songs are signed by the Battisti/Mogol duo and were released by Equipe 84 before Battisti's solo success. Some others ("È dall'amore che nasce l'uomo", "Per un attimo di tempo") were written by Francesco Guccini (which would later become one of the best known Italian singer/songwriters) but credited to Equipe's singer Maurizio Vandelli, just because Guccini was not a member of SIAE, Italian musical copyright society.
"Stereoequipe" ows its name to the fact that it was the first Italian album to be released only in its stereophonic version.
- Nel cuore, nell'anima
- È dall'amore che nasce l'uomo
- Nel ristorante di Alice
- 29 Settembre
- Un anno (No Face, No Name, No Number - Traffic)
- Un angelo blu (I Can't Let Maggie Go - Honeybus)
- Tutto è solo colore (Every Little Bit Hurts - The Small Faces)
- Hey ragazzo
- Per un attimo di tempo
- Intermission riff
- Nella terra dei sogni (Land of Make Believe - Easybeats)